Terms and Conditions
- The web site located at the URL: www.Junkk.com (the "Web Site") is an online service operated and owned by Junkk.com Limited ("Junkk.com") to provide education, entertainment, information and instruction on the re-use and recycling of various materials which would ordinarily be discarded.
- These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to any and all use of the Web Site. Your use of the Web Site signifies your acceptance of our Terms.
- Junkk.com are principally aiming the Web Site at the UK and EU market and cannot guarantee the information contained within it accords with local laws of any other countries.
Posting Material for the Forums and the Ideas Section
- One of the key features on the Web Site is the ability of registered users to submit and exchange information and ideas regarding re-using packaging and other materials on the Web Site, including in its the "Ideas" section and forums ("Submissions").
- By making Submissions and submitting material, you acknowledge that you grant an irrevocable, non-exclusive license to Junkk.com to use this material on the Web Site, or in any other media or in any other way as Junkk.com deems fit. For the avoidance of doubt, you hereby acknowledge that you waive any moral rights including the right to be identified as the author or creator of any Submissions.
- By making Submissions you agree that Junkk.com may modify or adapt such material in order to ensure that it is suitable to appear on the Web Site.
- Due to the real-time nature of the forums and the ideas section of the Website, Junkk.com cannot and is not required to review Submissions or confirm the validity of information submitted. Junkk.com hereby notify you that it does not actively monitor the content of Submissions and as such is not responsible for and gives no warranty or representation in relation to them.
- Submissions placed on the Web Site by users express the views of the person who posts the material. Any views or opinions contained within any Submissions are not necessarily the views of Junkk.com or any entity associated with it.
- While Junkk.com welcomes all Submissions, it expects you to act responsibly in posting your material. In particular, Junkk.com requires that you give the following warranties, undertakings and representations in relation to any and all Submissions:
- any instructions or ideas have been tested before being submitted for inclusion on the Web Site and have been successfully implemented by you. Where it can be reasonably anticipated that implementation of instructions or an idea will involve a process which is difficult or dangerous or where a process will require specialist knowledge or equipment you will make this clear in the material which you submit;
- that any idea you submit to be posted on the Web Site is either your own idea, or that you have permission from the person who originally provided the instructions to re-use the idea.
- that material you submit to be posted on the Web Site does not infringe the copyright, design right, registered design right, database right, patent, registered or unregistered trade mark or any other right of a similar nature belonging to any legal or natural person;
- that the material you submit to be posted on the Web Site does not contain any words which are threatening, sexually orientated, defamatory, obscene, blasphemous or which incite racial or religious hatred;
- that the material that you submit to be posted on the Web Site does not advocate or encourage other users to commit any criminal, illegal or unlawful acts.
- In making Submissions you agree that you are responsible for their content. You agree to fully indemnify Junkk.com in the event of legal proceedings being brought against Junkk.com, in consequence to it using any Submission. For the avoidance of doubt, the indemnity you give to Junkk.com is effective in respect of any and all legal proceedings including without limitation proceedings for negligence, death or personal injury and all other possible causes of action that may result from any breach of the warranties you give in the preceding paragraphs.
- Junkk.com reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information it knows about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
- Junkk.com may, at its absolute discretion, decline to use the whole or any part of any Submission.
- In the event of a Submission being a subject of concern to any user or to Junkk.com itself, Junkk.com may, at its absolute discretion, remove it in whole or part from the Web Site. Nothing in this paragraph shall act to:
- reduce or extinguish your liability to third parties who suffer loss as a result of viewing the Submissions; or
- remove or reduce your obligation to indemnify Junkk.com in the event of legal proceedings being brought against Junkk.com, as a result of it using any Submissions.
- Junkk.com provides and maintains this site for personal entertainment, education, instruction and information. The Web Site is available from Junkk.com free of charge and on an "as is" basis.
- Junkk.com requires that all instructions and ideas that appear on the Web Site are performed by persons over the age of 16 or, where such ideas and instructions are performed by persons under the age of 16 such ideas or instructions are performed under the close supervision of a responsible adult over the age of 16.
- Where information or material on the Web Site includes instructions or ideas that indicate that there may be a danger in carrying out a stage of a process, or if such instructions or ideas reveal that specialist knowledge or equipment is required, Junkk.com requires that you act responsibility, seeking help if required. Should you lack the knowledge and/or equipment required to perform the relevant part of the process, Junkk.com requires that you cease to perform the instructions or idea.
- Subject to the paragraph immediately below, nothing in these Terms shall limit the liability of Junkk.com for death or personal injury caused by information provided by it on the Web Site. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause shall not apply to information which appears on the Web Site that is provided by third parties.
- The Ideas section of the Web Site and the forums operate as a means for users to exchange information and material as ideas for the re-use of packaging and other materials. Such ideas that appear on the Web Site are provided by third parties. While Junkk.com will endeavour to remove any and all information or material which:
- is defamatory, obscene, blasphemous or incites racial or religious hatred;
- infringe any intellectual property rights (including copyright, trade marks, design right, registered designs, patents and any similar rights) of any other person or organisation;
- advocate or encourage users to commit criminal, illegal or unlawful acts;
- cause any damage, loss or personal injury (including death),
Junkk.com cannot and does not give any warranties in connection with such information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Junkk.com excludes liability for any and all representations, warranties and conditions.
- If you find any material that you believe comes into the categories listed in the paragraph above, please notify Junkk.com by email to email@example.com. Upon receipt of such an email, Junkk.com removal such material if it, in its sole discretion, is of the opinion that such material should be removed.
- Junkk.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss to you. Your statutory rights as a consumer are available to you.
- Junkk.com shall have no liability in respect of any other Web Site or page on the internet accessible from Junkk.com.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- The copyright, design right, database right and all other rights of a similar nature in the content provided by Junkk.com on all of the pages in the Web Site are owned by Junkk.com, or licensed to Junkk.com unless otherwise specified, including in the design, layout, text, look and feel and photographs on this site.
- The name "Junkk.com" is a trade name and trade mark of Junkk.com.
- Copyright works, designs, patent rights, databases and trade marks of Junkk.com may not be used, replicated modified or adapted without the express consent of Junkk.com. In particular you may not use any photographs, articles or other content on the Web Site without our express prior permission and without acknowledging the rights of Junkk.com and naming the Web Site as the source.
- You may use the Web Site for your private and personal non-commercial use only and Junkk.com grants you a non‑exclusive and non‑transferrable right and licence to download, access and use this site for such subject to these Terms. You may not sub‑license or deal in this right without Junkk.com's prior written permission.
- All other trade marks are acknowledged and Junkk.com makes no warranty or representation in respect of any other trademark.
Junkk.com Privacy and Data Policy
- Junkk.com makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (2002/58/EC).
- If you have used the Web Site before or have registered your interest with Junkk.com before it is possible that we have your contact information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you have already submitted your information we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
When you register with the Web Site , we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Junkk.com (for example your name, email address, and post code). We may also record which parts of the Web Site you are interested in as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and will only be used to provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service.
By agreeing to these Terms and submitting your data you agree to this use. If you do not want Junkk.com to collect or process your personal data, please do not submit it and if you have or you believe that we have data about you that is incorrect please write to Junkk.com at the address below and the information will be corrected as soon as possible or removed from our database as you request.
From time to time Junkk.com may also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service to you.
Junkk.com will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. An example of sensitive information would be your religion or a medical condition.
From time to time Junkk.com may want to share this data with other reputable companies both within and outside the European Union. Junkk.com may also use the information or parts of it to occasionally broadcast it or notify you about Junkk.com events or related activities that you may find useful. Junkk.com will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, unless we have it already. Where requested please therefore check the relevant box marked:
- "I would like to receive information from Junkk.com in future" if you wish to receive future information from Junkk.com;
- "I would like to receive information from relevant third parties" if you want Junkk.com to pass the information on to third parties.
In order to improve its service and the Web Site, Junkk.com may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited the Web Site before) is recorded on your computer and used by us to improve the Web Site and the products and services available to you.
- Unless you disable "cookies" Junkk.com will ask for and store order, transaction and delivery details including name, address and bank details and may automatically insert certain information on order forms so that you can use the Web Site with the minimum amount of form filling.
Junkk.com is registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law (but subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights).
- Junkk.com may change or withdraw any part of the Web Site, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Junkk.com may immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Web Site.
- Junkk.com acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Junkk.com's option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- The Terms that appear on the Web Site constitute the full agreement between you and Junkk.com and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Use of Junkk.com and these Terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Postmaster, Junkk.com Limited 1 St Mary's Street, Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire HR9 5HT.
- Junkk.com is a limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 04920077 and the registered address 1 St Mary's Street, Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire HR9 5HT
- Where merchandise is advertised for sale on the "Shop" area of the Web Site it is so that you may offer to purchase ("Order") for the price stated.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling and include V.A.T, packaging and delivery costs within Great Britain. Prices do not include delivery outside Great Britain or local import taxes.
- Orders are subject to these terms and conditions and will be confirmed by e-mail. Orders are deemed accepted when we send the confirmation e-mail.
- We cannot guarantee that a particular Item will always be available. You will not be charged for any Orders that cannot be fulfilled and where appropriate we will re-credit to your account any sum debited by us .
- Orders may be processed online, or by phone, using a stated credit ordebit card. Junkk.com does not accept cash, cheque or money order.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the shipping address where they differ.
- Junkk.com may cancel any sale and not supply merchandise if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of items at any time at its sole discretion.
- Please return defective or damaged Merchandise to Junkk.com within 28 days of delivery for a full refund or replacement, whenever possible and reasonable.
- If you are unhappy with any item of merchandise purchased from Junkk.com please return it, with the dispatch note, unused, for a full refund within 7 days of delivery (provided it has been returned in the condition in when delivered to you). No reason has to be given.
- Junkk.com will endeavour to deliver merchandise ordered from the "Shop" section of the Web Site as soon as possible but you should expect to wait 21 days for delivery. Please therefore Order with sufficient lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment.